Account Manager NL
We’re looking for a passionate, autonomous & organized Account Manager NL who loves nourish customers relationship and develop their brand image on digital.
- Under the supervision of an Account Director, you lead your clients’ projects and are responsible for their daily management.
- You coordinate various projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow.
- You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Account Director informed throughout.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life.
You have following skills :
- 3-5 years experiences – deep expertise in digital marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns.
- Excellent Dutch (speaking and writing), masters English and French.
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
- Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in managing team members.
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- A strong first experience as a specialized creative team
- An opportunity to work on prestigious clients
- Unlimited coffee
- Start date : immediately
- Location: Omega Court, Rue Jules Cockx 10, b8, 1160 Auderghem
- Send you cv to email@example.com
- You have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major trends shaping their market(s).
- You are the client’s main point of contact.
- You build relationships with clients based on trust and a mutual understanding.
- You are the creative teams’ main contact, providing direction on creative briefs, generating enthusiasm and earning their trust.
- You master a range of presentation techniques to inspire the client and sell creative work.
- You manage the agency’s billing system and are responsible for invoicing, and issuing PO’s, etc.
- You have an understanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
- You have a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, etc.
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- You will work in close collaboration with your Account Director who will set in place a structured way of working.
Who we are
Be Connect is a Digital Marketing Agency specialized in Social Media and Content. At Be Connect, we believe creativity is only a tool to help brands to connect with their audience. All year long.
We also believe in people. That’s why Be Connect empowers young talent since 2010. Join us and help us shift the lines!