We’re looking for a passionate, autonomous & organised Account Executive NL who loves nourish customers relationship.
I am not at the bottom rung of the ladder. I play an important role in the relationship with the client. I offer peace of mind to the client and the agency. I am the person who ensures flawless deliveries of excellent quality.
An Account Executive supports the Account Manager.
He/she supports the Account Manager in his/her tasks:
- coordinate various projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- Has an eye for detail: performs detailed checks of copy, design… before anything goes out.
- Is critical of everything we deliver.
- Takes a structured approach and is well organised.
- Shows interest in clients and projects.
- Keeps clients and the AM well informed about his or her work.
- Is responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project with the support of the AM.
- Strives to support the AM as well as possible in the tasks assigned to him/her and to proactively take on some of the AM’s work.
Support for the Account Manager
An Account Executive takes on the following tasks under the AM’s supervision for a number of clearly defined projects:
Daily supervision and quality guarantee
- Is responsible for the day-to-day follow-up of projects. Creates a clear project structure and acts accordingly.
- Actively manages the project and reports any problems to the Account Manager in a timely manner.
- Guarantees the perfect progress of the project and deliverables at the right quality level and according to the agreed Prophets procedures.
- Ensures a faultless delivery and strives towards excellent quality from start to finish, even after the campaign/project launch.
- Alerts the AD if internal and external processes require adjustments to service our clients even better and to improve the internal operations for the project’s optimal implementation.
- Provides timely (verbal and written) briefings to everyone working on the project. Submits written briefings no later than the day before / verbal briefings no later than the morning of the scheduled day.
- Always shares the context of the project with everyone working on it.
Planning and deadlines
- Is responsible for planning (via the planner) and for meeting the deadlines.
- Always gives the client a clear overview of the schedule: expected feedback times, deliverables, possible delays…
Control of finances
- Is responsible for the project budget: draws up, adjusts and monitors the budget.
- Is aware of the hours worked and costs vs. the planned budget and anticipates possible shortfalls (informs the AM).
- Always informs the AM of any changes in the hours worked or costs.
- Is responsible for the administration: creates budgets and costs in our CRM as soon as they are known.
People management and involvement
- Motivates colleagues for projects and expresses a positive attitude. Generates project involvement.
Area of concern for Account Managers:
An Account Executive must always receive the context of the project (strategy, creation and KPIs). The Account Executive is not a mere conduit or someone who simply executes an imposed to-do list.
- 2-3 years experiences – deep expertise in Social Media and Digital Marketing.
- Excellent Dutch (speaking and writing), masters English and French.
- Comfortable about building and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Skilful project management.
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- A competitive salary pack in a fast growing entrepreneurial group (Intracto Group).
- An opportunity to work on prestigious clients.
- Unlimited coffee.
- Start date: ASAP.
- Location : Solaris Building, Chaussée de la Hulpe 120, 1000 Brussels.