We’re looking for a passionate, autonomous & organized Account Manager NL who loves nourish customers relationship and develop their brand image on digital.
- Under the supervision of an Account Director, you lead your clients’ projects and are responsible for their daily management.
- You coordinate various projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning.
- You ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow.
- You are responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Account Director informed throughout.
- You build strong relationships and foster good team spirit with both clients and members of the agency to bring great ideas and creative work to life
- You have a thorough understanding of the client’s business and the major trends shaping their market(s).
- You are the client’s main point of contact.
- You’re Dutch speaking (native) but French is something you can deal with.
- You are the creative teams’ main contact, providing direction on creative briefs, generating enthusiasm and earning their trust.
- You master a range of presentation techniques to inspire the client and sell creative work.
- You manage the agency’s billing system and are responsible for invoicing, and issuing PO’s, etc.
- You have an understanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
- You have a thorough working knowledge of all agency systems: plan briefings, reviews, follow planning procedures, etc.
- You are ultimately responsible for ensuring work is produced efficiently, on time, and within budget.
- You will work in close collaboration with your Account Director who will set in place a structured way of working.
- 1-3 years experiences – deep expertise in digital marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns.
- Excellent Dutch (speaking and writing), masters English and French.
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business.
- Skillful project management – expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget.
- Proven experience in managing team members.
- Enthusiastic team-player. Curious and keen to grow & learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment. Hands-on.
- An interesting and creative job in Brussels
- A competitive salary pack
- An opportunity to work on prestigious clients
- Unlimited coffee
- Start date: ASAP
- Location : Omega Court, Rue Jules Cockx 8-10, Boite 11, 1160 Auderghem