The following languages are not unknown to him/her and he/she has a good command of French, Dutch and/or English.
He/she is a real jack-of-all-trades and is responsible for internal organization and activities (making and managing appointments, meetings, etc.). In addition, he/she is also responsible for managing the information, correspondence, planning and priorities of the management. He/she communicates about the operational changes so that everyone can progress well.
The office manager we are looking for is also not only the link between the agency and its external discussion partners (banks, suppliers, etc.), but also that of the management and the cooperation partners. He/she monitors good daily operation, has a problem-solving capacity and finds opportunities between all the information he/she receives.
Flexibility and multitasking in an efficient manner are two characteristics that belong to him/her. He/she ensures that everything runs smoothly and recognizes the priorities. We count on his/her discretion when handling confidential information.
To optimize his/her administrative tasks, the Office Manager has fast and efficient working tools.
He/she is the driving force behind the internal organization, the company parties and events, and the cooperation with the partners.
- Welcome, receive and inform clients, visitors and suppliers
- Follow-up of incoming calls
- Noting and passing on messages
- Management of incoming and outgoing email traffic
- Follow-up of incoming and outgoing mail traffic
- Manage electronic calendars and schedule necessary appointments for proper operation of the structure (internal and external agreements, supplier meetings, bank meetings, etc.)
- Organizing meetings, conferences, seminars, trips and other events
- Prepare documents and/or translate if necessary
- Set up/manage/maintain an archiving system
Human resources responsibilities
- Entering wage data based on the input received
- Start of the welcome process and integration of a new employee and ensure that everyone takes on their role and responsibilities in this process
- Start annual development interviews and schedule maintenance interviews between employees and managers.
- Ensuring the follow-up of the training plans in collaboration with the managers (request for quotes, reservation of the training place, ensuring satisfaction, …)
- Managing student and internship requests (centralizing and sending CVs to managers)
- Managing staff parties, internal events in collaboration with other employees
Accounting and financial responsibilities (under the guidance of the financial advisor)
- Entering invoices
- Review of bank statements
- Adjusting invoices (in & out)
- Sending out payment reminders to customers
- Stock-management (office supplies, drinks, etc.)
- Management of meeting room
- Management of facilities
- You have a bachelor’s degree in office management, secretarial office, HRM, languages
- You have 2-3 years of experience as an office manager
- You communicate fluently in French, Dutch and/or English
- You like dialogues and facilitating relationships
- You are autonomous, organized, precise, creative, proactive and efficient
- You master Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook