Campaign Manager Paid Media Wanted
Be Connect in a nutshell
- Who are we ? We are all different which makes us unique ! We love food, wine, music, Star Wars,…
- Our values ? Be Happy. Be Generous. Be Smart. Be Responsible. Be Curious.
- What we stand for? We connect our customer’s brand with their audiences to accelerate their business. Our obsession is to optimize their ROI continuously. No jargon, only awareness, leads and revenues.
- What we do ? We support, build, engage and boost a brand’s social presence to get attention and impact our customer’s businesses.
- Who we work for ? Perrier, Contrex, Henkel, L’Oréal Paris, Voo, UITP, EU Commission, Barnes, Sibelga, D’Ieteren, BMW, Skoda, Leffe, GoldenPalace, Spantech…
- Why should you consider working with us (in our team’s words) ?To be part of a young/dynamic team, to be empowered in taking initiatives, to have a good work-life balance, to drink beers on Thursdays and most of all to be HAPPY.
Under the responsibility of our «Head of Media» you will collaborate on the development of paid amplifications to boost our customers’ business impact, namely to:
- Identify through several tools and sources of information, key figures, statistics, polls, or articles in order to strengthen the strategic argument.
- Define and work on target audiences.
- Use different sources of information to define forecasts (Facebook ads platform, Keywords, etc…)
- Implement social ad campaigns for our customers on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn etc…
- Coordinate with our Social Ads Architect to guarantee the results and suggest optimisations if needed.
- Create reportings which bring together the most relevant information from various sources chosen.
- Participate in the creation and development of client presentations.
- You will support account managers in their everyday work to:
· Monitor relevant market evolution and new trends and analyse the impact for our business and our customers
· Develop content that could be shared internally and with our customers
· Create customer presentations
· Contribute in the organisation of various large and small-scale events
· Conduct market studies to benchmark our competitors
· Identify business opportunities
Your Profile / Requirements
You have following skills :
- You are a native NL/FR speaker, fluent in FR/NL & EN
- Bachelor, university degree or equivalent by experience
- You are a young graduate with a first professional experience through a
traineeship or with 1 year experience (Web agency, Communication Agency…)
- You are passionate about digital and interactive communication
and are familiar with top social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram…
- You are familiar with the top social advertising platforms such as Facebook Ads/Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Google Adwords etc.
- You have an accurate understanding of social networks marketing
- You have a good knowledge and understanding of the data analysis tools
- You are rigorous, dynamic, ambitious and known for your interpersonal skills and curiosity
- You are well organised, structured and accurate
- You are service-oriented and have a highly developed sense of responsibility
- You are a great communicator and demonstrate lots of “common sense”
- You are customer-driven
- You are not afraid to try new technologies or platforms
- You like working autonomously and you are solution driven
- You work systematically and have clear goals in mind
- A full-time position (Starting with an FPI/IBO contract if applicable)
- Be part of a young, dynamic team of passionate and enthusiastic colleagues in an international environment
- Be active in a fast changing sector
- Build experience in various areas of digital and social media
- Continuous development and regular training
- Growth within the company
- Conditions: Depending on your experience
- Start date : Asap
- Location: Omega Court, Rue Jules Cockx 8-10,
Boite 11, 1160 Auderghem